Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rainy Day fun!

Some days you just gotta get out of the house. Today was one of those days! It was raining a little and I get so tired of sitting at home with the kids and picking up messes. It drives me nuts to pick up the same thing 100 times!!! So...we went Cosmic Bowling at The Alley. Let me tell you, there is NO ONE there during the day! It was a great time! Bumper bowling is the way to go! I think we're going to make this a regular place to hang...


He wouldn't get off my leg when it was my turn!



Watching their balls hit the pens!

Dancing to the tunes!

We finished out our day by going to see the cast of Wicked at Barnes and Noble. This was more for me then the kids... Morgan has been going on about the Wizard of Oz, so I thought she might like it as well. Can I just say that I can not wait to see Wicked on Tuesday! These ladies were AMAZING! The kids were mesmerized! We had our books signed afterwards! All in all...a great day with the kids!




1 comment:

the whyte house said...

..you forgot how you ended the day w an episode of vamp diaries. :)best day ever!

Related Posts with Thumbnails