Today, the kids and I took a trip out west to visit The Ross'. We were waiting in their driveway (Cole was asleep) for them to get home from school and Morgan had this to say...
Morgan: Mommy, I want to marry me.
Me: You mean, you want to marry me?
Morgan: Yes, I want to marry you...
Me: Well, don't you think you'd want to marry a boy when you get older...like in 20 years or so?
Morgan: Mommy...I'm just pretending. shucks!
Boy, did I fall right into that one! She's becoming too grown-up...like an actual 5 year old.
18 years
5 years ago









3 comments:
Oh my goodness, she's going to be five! aaahhh Where did the time go?
I KNOW! I can't believe it myself...and now she's finally acting like she's 5 and I'M NOT READY!
Kyle is the same way! Here is a conversation Kristen texted me while I was out of town over the weekend:
Kyle - Cherries, carrots, blueberries and peas are healthy. What are other things Mom?
Kristen - Turkey, chicken and fish.
Kyle - (overexaggerated) I'm NOT eating fish!
Kristen - Some people do.
Kyle - Like (his pet) Socks...I'm not eating Socks!
Post a Comment