Grant takes his middle school kids to Worlds of Fun for a music festival every year. We went the first year and I think the second, but I haven't had the desire to take both kids since then. We finally decided that they were old enough to enjoy it. (and the free tickets and school car were good too! ;-) WOF is really a great place for the kids. They can ride the rides by themselves and that means no rollercoasters for me! Yeah! I think Cole and I rode the train about 4 times with Grant and Morgan rode some of the 'big kid' rides. Totally fine with me! We all had a great time and I'm sure we'll be going back next year...who could pass up the free tickets!?



















1 comment:
Looks like fun! I have never been to WOF. Maybe next year when E is a little older.
Post a Comment