Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy 54th Birthday Dad! I wish you were here to celebrate with us. We may not talk about you as much, but that doesn't mean you're in our hearts any less. As much as I HATED being tortured, I would take it now just so you could be here. I hate that you're not getting to know the kids and Grant even...I know they (the kids) would just adore you. I hate that Mom doesn't have you to talk to. It's just sucks all around.

We visit Grandma and Grandpa as much as we can. The kids love them! I hate that you don't know Amy. She's so good for Jake and she's the sister I would have asked for!

We miss you Dad. I miss you.
I didn't mean for this post to turn out so sad...but that's what happens when I get on a roll. So Happy Birthday in heaven....
I love you!



3 comments:

Jessie said...

Thanks for making me well all up!

jennifer said...

I hadn't planned on it being sad...it's just been kind that kind of day!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jessie. The tears have formed. Thank you for your kind words. I feel like I do know your dad, obviously not like the family does, but I've heard so many stories from everyone and his spirit is so alive in each one of you. Love you so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails