Monday, August 9, 2010

5 years old (and one month)


Morgan,

It's hard to believe that a month ago you turned 5! Where has the time gone? Next week you'll start Kindergarten and that statement alone makes me sad. It's hard to believe that my baby girl is growing up and SO fast. You've become quit
e the young lady. Very sassy and stubborn, but also very sensitive and kind. I know that Cole is irritating and gets into your things, but that's what baby brothers do. You'll find that they're worth having around! You have a lot of your Pepa Frazee's qualities about you. Smart and funny....very quick witted! I know he would ADORE you! These past 5 years haven't been the easiest. Your asthma and hospital visits have been a real pain, but you handle it VERY well! We'll soon be moving and up-rooting your life again, but I know you take things in stride and adjust!

Thank you for all of the wonderful hugs and kisses on a daily basis! I know sometimes we're mad at each other, but that's the great thing about being mother and daughter....it doesn't last long! I hope that we can have the same closeness that your Mema and I have. I know we will!

I love you sweetpea! Happy 5th Birthday (and one month)!!!

Love,

Mommy

2 comments:

Maranda said...

So sweet!!

Dina said...

5 is so much harder than 4 ... on the mama's emotions, that is:-)
Everytime I go to that bad place... aka starting Kindergarten:-) .... I must remind myself of all the fighting that goes on all day long and this will be a nice break for both him AND me. Easier said than done, right??? We're in this together, friend. Hang in there:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails