This is the end of the North Pole photos...I started at the wrong place. Oh well! We had a great time at the North Pole this year! We hadn't been in a couple of years, actually the last time Cole went he was in my belly! If you don't know what the North Pole is, it's a kids fun/play park with a Christmas Theme. The kicker...it's $18 a person!!!!! I know! It's totally worth it if you're kids are old enough to want to ride the rides and to acutally ride them. I'm so glad we went, because a day and a half later we were on the road home and didn't get to go to the other places on our vacation list!

Cole got play guys from the North Pole!

And....we're done

Grant and Cole on the sky lift

I mean...how sweet!
Morgan and I on Santa's train...and no, I'm not hurting her...she WOULD NOT look up!

On the airplanes

I rode the 'World's Highest Ferris Wheel' and
this was the view from the top! I held on for
dear life!

Grant and the kids going up!

Number 4 for the almost 4 year old!

Riding the boats...this was their favorite ride!
Grant and I rode these when we were kids!

I know...he looks hot! But he was having a good time!

On the Christmas tree ride!

Touching "the pole"...it was really cold!

Riding together...sweet

On the cars!

No comments:
Post a Comment