Cole turned 2 today! I can't believe it! He's 2 and now he's a total MONSTER! I can't believe the difference between boys and girls....he used to be so sweet and loving and now...some days it's like there are 12 of him in the house! But other then the crying and hitting, he is my little boy and he's just growing up too darn fast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!!!
This was supposted to be a golf ball cake....it's close, but it buckeled under the pressure!


Cole got a lot of 'boy toys'. Most of the time he carries around a baby doll...we thought he needed some tools!!!


Evedently, he's found his 'friend' that will be with him forever! This is what has happened since we've started potty training!


Before I know it, he'll be 22...don't grow up too fast!

Along with the tools, he also got a lawnmower and a t-ball set. He wasn't as interested in the t-ball until sister became interested...hummmm

"I don't know where the ball went"

"mine, mine, mine"....I'll never get sick of hearing that!!! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment