Monday, August 10, 2009

it's been a while...

It seems like forever since I've been on here to blog. We really haven't done a whole heck of a lot since last month. We have been working on potty training Cole the past couple of weeks and it's going pretty good. Since I've only trained one kid and that's not saying much, he's been fairly easy. I think it helps that he follows Morgan and I into the potty everytime we go. I know it sounds gross, but it has helped! We're still working on the going in public, but other then that he goes on his own at home!!!

Lets see....

Grant is winding up his summer and it's been a LONG SUMMER! The kids and I actually have a few more weeks until we start back. And we have a lot to accomplish before we go back! REALLY looking forward to that!

I've been doing some work with Grant's hs Drum Majors this summer and I have to say that they're the best!!! All three of them are new this year, so I was working with a clean slate....which was NICE! All of them are great kids and it's going to be a really GREAT year for the Maize Marching Band!!!

Morgan has become the sassiest girl on the block since turning 4 last month! I'M NOT READY FOR THIS! I thought I had a couple of more years until the 'sassy pants' kicked in....oye...I'm exhausted!

Mr. Cole turns 2 in two weeks and has definitely come into his own. Along with the potty he had actually been saying a lot more. Of course this is in the form of...'no no', 'that's mine', 'MORNAN, NO NO'...do you see where I'm going with this!? It's one big scream fest at our house right now...fun!

I know this is like the most random post EVER, but that's how I operate!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails