Sunday, September 20, 2009

2 months...60 days...



Ok...I totally know that most of you that read this are not 'twilight' fans, but I DON'T CARE! Hahahaha! I have 2 months/60 days until 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' comes out and I'm so stinkin excited! My friend Susie and I have rented out The Director's Suite for the midnight showing of the movie in November. This only seats 22 people and does cost more then the average movie, but it's not about money....it's about seeing it with other 'twilighters' and friends! That way at least we know where the screams and squeals are coming from! Susie and I went to check out the venue and take a couple of pictures to see what we were dealing with. The GM of the Old Town Warren is going to decorate and pull out all of the stops. Of course I realize then, that Susie and I are NOT the only crazy 30ish SAHM's about nuts about Edward, Jacob, and the whole bunch! I mean, who doesn't think those boys aren't stinkin cute?! Give me a break! ;-)
I sometimes think that there is an unhealthy undertone to all of this 'twilight' hype, but when you're a SAHM with 2 or more kids that drive you to insanity...you need SOMETHING! And of course I'm not saying that my hubby isn't the greatest, but he does sometimes become part of the insanity!!! But don't they all irritate at some point?! (Love you hun!)

This crazy 'twilight' stuff isn't going away either...'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' is coming out IN JUNE!!! And yes, we'll be renting The Director's Suite for that one too! Mostly this is just fun! A great excuse to get out (without kids of course) with my girlfriends and see a movie in mostly quiet theatre! Doing stuff like this reminds me of stuff my Mom and I used to do when I was growing up. We did fun stuff like this a lot, well, maybe not to this extreme, but you get the point. And she still goes with me to midnight movies!!! I can't wait to do stuff like this with Morgan when she's older! (see...justified!)

I'M SOOOOO PUMPED!!!! Bring on the young, cute boys!

4 comments:

the whyte house said...

oh, sure. drag my name in this! :) we are going to work on this whole "subtlety" thing. ha ha.

jennifer said...

I'm not wearing it out in public for heavans sake....

Leslie said...

Okay, I just have to say that you and Susie make me feel so much better about our crazy Twi-hard group. It's always nice to know you're not the only ones, right? We have a group of 20 going to the Warren - Moore and enjoying balcony seats at midnight. I can't wait! Lots of us are balcony "virgins" and I wouldn't use that experience for just any movie, oh no. Just for my Jacob.

Okay, I gotta stop saying things like that because I'm nearly old enough to be that boy's momma but seriously! Next February he's legal . . . I probably shouldn't say those things either, huh?

the whyte house said...

okay, i just laughed so hard!! leslie you crack me up! wish you were coming to OUR show!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails