This week is parents week at
Eastminster Preschool. I got to go with Morgan to school today! We had such a great time! I can see why she likes it so much...coloring, reading, quiet time, playing...what a great day that would be!


Mrs. Lori reading a story and learning the 'sign'/letter for the week.

Stamping leaves...

Morgan and Jasmine playing

In music class! The best part!

My little star!

Quiet time after music...

I know it's kind of blurry, but it was the sweetest thing...the 3 girls were stacking their hands on top of each other and saying something I couldn't hear...so stinking cute! The were just too fast for my camera!

Our snack...
nothin too fancy...


Name card...

The board they talk about everyday.

In the gym getting ready to play some crazy catch ball!

Thank you sweet girl for letting me come to school with you and spend some Mama/Morgan time! I needed it!!! Love you!
1 comment:
So much fun! What a great day!
Post a Comment