Saturday, November 14, 2009

sick days...

A good day. It's so nice to see smiling faces again! Grant took the day off (USD 259 had it off) and kept the kids while I went to work. He needed it! Teaching 5th-12th grade band is a tough gig... When I got home from KDO we took the kids to Eastbourgh Park. It's such a nice little park and usually not many people there! The kids had a great time and so did Grant, if you see the pictures below! After the park we took advantage of Doc Greens kids eat free on Wednesday. LOVE IT!!! It was a GREAT day! Thank goodness for teacher sick days!









He was very proud of himself...he made it to the top!



What a kid! (Morgan took this picture)


and this one...





I CANNOT get enough of these smiling faces...all three of them!


1 comment:

the whyte house said...

grant trying to be gq in his sunglasses?? ha ha. nice pics, morgan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails