Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1/2 Birthday

In 6 months my girl will be 5. 5 years old...I will be the mother of a 5 year old. This is very hard for me to wrap my head around. Since Morgan is a July baby, we have to celebrate her 1/2 birthday at school. This seems to be slightly confussing for her, but we had a good time! She gets to bring a 'Me' bag to school with her and wear a special crown. Of course what she brought in her 'me' bag was all of her animals she sleeps with! There are about a dozen! And then a new one for her 1/2 birthday present of course!


She gets to pick out her 'flavor' of cake and icing for her cake to put on the felt board. She LOVES vanilla!




Talking about her crown and showing Bolt!


This was her new gift for her birthday. It's a 'Littlest Pet Shop' Sassy Kitty! This is what she wanted since Breyya got one for her birthday too!


A bear that Santa left her in her stocking!

Telling Mrs. Lori about everything under the sun!
And of course I forgot to take pictures of the yummy PW cinnamon rolls she requested for this party. And we had PINK icing on them! They were a hit!
It's always so fun to be able to celebrate with her at school! I hope she keeps letting me do this year after year!
(side note: I'm still adjusting to my new camera and can't figure out the red eye thing on there, please bear with me. It also doesn't help that my kids and I all have blue eyes!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute princess! I just love that skirt she has on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails