Saturday, January 30, 2010

Speaking Louder Than Before: Jeremy Camp

On Thursday evening, I got to spend a great night with my favorite sister...Amy! She had given me a 'ticket' to the Jeremy Camp concert for Christmas. It was an AMAZING time and a very 'uplifting' experience! To me, there's no better was to worship God then through music! And this was some great music! Thanks again Amy!


Amy and I



Jason Grey




Chasen




The Afters





Jeremy Camp

The concert ended with my two favorite songs.
"Speaking Louder than Before" and "There Will be a Day"
What a way to end an AMAZING concert!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like SO much fun! Oh my gosh! I'm so happy you had that opportunity!

Tamara said...

Did you see? did you see? I am following!!!! I thought I was following you - I check your page just about every darn day...

Geesh... lol

jennifer said...

hahahaha! oh Tammy! I just love to give you a hard time and a little guilt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails