Monday, March 1, 2010

for the love....

of BOWS and HEADBANDS!
We've been in a bow kind of mood lately!
My GREAT friend Dina over at brag bling and bows
has been busy, busy, busy making and selling bows!
I love'm and wish I wasn't too old to wear them!


The KSU bow


The newest bows and flowers


The 'Green' collection, along with the new
St. Patty's Day bow!

This is something I made today.
This is not an original idea.
I stole it....that's right...you heard me.
But, I've been wanting to try and make something that
wouldn't take too much time and that would be cute and crafty.
I may have found it...we'll see how it works out.
This is how it looks on my head
(ignore the adult onset acne)


I never know whether to smile or just look straight on....
you get the picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job!

Dina said...

LOVE it, Jen! I want one!!! Would it look stupid on a person that HAS to have bangs???? Have you ever known me to pull my hair straight back ... other than to wash my face? But I really, really LoVe it! Awesome job! Hey and how stinkin' sweet are you to highlight lil' ol' ME in your post:-) I love you, girlfriend!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the profile song I just heard - You're The Inspiration. Of course it makes me think of your dad and always brings a tear to my eye. Thought I'd share. I just wanted to let you know, I'm very proud of you for getting out there and making something you're proud of. Keep it up! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls! Thank you Amy! You're such a great sister! I sometimes have to skip the Chicago song depending on my mood! It's a great song...we had it at the wedding too! I'm hoping these headbands take off a bit...so I can MAKE some money!

Related Posts with Thumbnails