Friday, February 18, 2011

Fashion Friday

To keep up with this whole "blogging" thing, I need to focus on something that will keep me interested. My Kindergartner has been TOTALLY into picking her own outfits the few weeks. Up until now, she's been ok with me picking things out. We don't do the whole "outfit" thing, just shirts and jeans or whatever. I'm not sure what brought all of this on, but WHATEVER! She comes from a stubborn bunch and I can (ahem) admit that!


A friend of mine called Morgan a mini 'Carrie Bradshaw'....and that's EXACTLY who she is! I couldn't help but wonder....when watching SATC, "Who in the world would wear that outfit?" My daughter, that's who!


So in the interest of blogging....I'm starting a "Fashion Friday" on The Crazy Frazee-Whitcomb's! To document Morgan's AWESOME fashion sense! Now to find something for Cole-man.......

This outfit was from a couple of weeks ago.....
The pink sweater was added later in the day! ;-)
And that's the first installment of Fashion Friday! Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Mommy posted. No more Halloween! :p

Maranda said...

I love "Fashion Friday"! Perfect! I love Morgan's fashion sense. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails