Friday, February 25, 2011

Fashion Friday

Well, we haven't had as many "interesting" outfits this week, but I'll post from a couple of weeks ago! She's totally into skirts right now....NO pants. This has been kind of a problem since it's so dadgum cold here lately! But it's her choice right....she's being independent. Oy. At least we're out of the pony tail only stage. She had spring pictures this week and refused to wear the new skirt I bought her. It wasn't the "cutest" outfit, but she put it together herself and it'll be something we can look back on years from now when we look through her pictures. At least when she has her picture taken now, they have more choices then just the blue background when I was in school. Although, some of my "outfits" I put together are rather embarrassing to look at now!


Anyway...on that note....here's a picture for FF. Have a great weekend!
This was for her Valentine Party. We made the shirt from a tutorial. She put the rest together....recognize the belt!? But who could say she isn't seriously cute!? I dare ya! ;-)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails