Friday, March 25, 2011

Fashion Friday (all new!)

Ok...I know it's been a few weeks and I KNOW you've all been waiting for another look at my "creative" daughter!
Some days are a complete WAR to get her dressed. My biggest fear is that she'll be teased for what SHE chooses to wear to school. Kids are mean! She's her own person and I don't want to discourage her choices. Parenting is HARD! Why didn't anyone tell me this!? It's only taken 6 years for her to assert herself when it comes to clothes! Oy....
Since it's been so long, I'm putting two pictures on this post. Two more will come next week as well!
She did get a lot of complements from the HS girls on our recent trip to Chicago with Grant's HS band. ALL of the girls loved her skirts!

I wish Maize had to wear uniforms....




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails