

Morgan went to KDO on her birthday and brought cookies for her class! Oh, and got to be the line leader!

She wanted a Rainbow cake, so we made one! It was so good!!!!



Here it is!


She got a lot of Princess things!


Cole loves to have his toes painted! What a good big sister!


My Princess
My baby girl turned 4 today! I think it's funny that everytime a birthday rolls around that the Mom always recalls the day of their baby's 'birth'! Of course, I'll never forget Morgan's birth. We went in around 6am and I was being induced. I was TOTALLY petrified of giving birth and just about passed out the day before when the Dr. said I was coming in in the morning! It was quite the nightmare of a day.... 14 hours of labor, 3 pumps in my epidural (no take), residents checking my progress and then at 11pm, I was told that I was going in for a C-Section...ahhh, relief! I was put completley under because the epidural never took...fun! Out she came at 11:31! What a beautiful baby she was. And now she's 4! And soooooo sassy!!!!!
We don't do any 'traditions' on the kids birthdays, but we always try and make it the best one! And I think we do ok!
Even if she's the sassiest thing on the block, I think God for her EVERY SINGLE DAY! She's my angel that was sent to us in a time when we really needed something to look forward to! I will thank the Lord everyday of my life for that reason alone!









1 comment:
Looks FANTASTIC!! You are SUPER talented and your girl was so happy!!! Looks like it was a great day all around.
Many blessings to you!
Amanda
Post a Comment