

Going along this week in baking I needed to do a little something salty. I ate so many of the oatmeal cookies that I just about puked! So for something simple, with a little salt...here are the two things I made today.
In the first picture are Ritz crackers dipped in melting chocolate. Some have crushed candy canes on the top!
In the first picture are Ritz crackers dipped in melting chocolate. Some have crushed candy canes on the top!
The last two pictures are just pretzels with hersery's kisses on the top...bake for 5-7 minutes at 200 degrees. When you pull them out, place an M n M on top! Be careful not to OVER cook these.
And that's it.
It takes no time at all...now I just need to figure out what to make tomorrow....










1 comment:
All this yummy food!!! I love the hersey kiss stuff! It is easy enough for Kailee to help with!!
I hear you on the time crunch! The thought of us leaving town again in a week is killing me!
Let the list-making begin!!
Post a Comment